If you haven’t considered ultrasonic machining for your thin and thick film ceramic substrate designs, you may be missing out on an opportunity to:
- Reduce your total solution cost
- Improve your production yields
- Eliminate post-processing steps
- Increase the reliability of your designs.
Bullen machines ceramic substrates for defense and aerospace clients involved in high-reliability telecommunication applications. For this and other critical applications, customers count on Bullen for precision-machined ceramic substrates.
Ultrasonic machining offers many advantages over conventional laser machining of ceramic substrates.
SEM of a 0.64 mm hole ultrasonically machined in an alumina substrate
- Alumina substrates
- AlN substrates
- SiC substrates
- Fused silica substrates
- Thin film ceramic substrates
- Thick film ceramic substrates
- Machined slots
- Round, square, and odd-shaped thru-holes and cavities