If you haven’t considered ultrasonic machining for your unique design, you may be missing out on an opportunity to:
- Significantly reduce your total solution cost
- Improve your production yields
- Eliminate post-processing steps
- Increase the reliability of your designs.
Bullen machines a wide variety of materials for defense, aerospace, semiconductor, automotive, medical, and various other clients involved in high-reliability applications. For this and other critical applications, customers count on Bullen for precision-machined materials.
Ultrasonic machining offers many advantages over conventional laser machining of ceramic substrates.
SEM of a 0.64 mm hole ultrasonically machined in an alumina substrate
- Fused silica
- Synthetic diamond
- Exotic ceramics
- Thin 1m ceramic substrates
- Thick 1m ceramic substrates
- Machined slots
- Round, square, and odd-shaped thru-holes and cavities