If you haven’t considered ultrasonic machining for your ceramic matrix composite (CMC) designs, you may be missing out on an opportunity to:
- Reduce your total solution cost
- Improve your production yields
- Eliminate post-processing steps
- Increase the reliability of your designs.
Bullen machines CMCs for defense and aerospace clients involved in high-reliability applications. For this and other critical applications, customers count on Bullen Ultrasonics for precision-machined CMCs.
Ultrasonic machining offers many advantages over conventional laser and EDM machining of ceramic matrix composites.
SEM of a ultrasonically machined hole in an ceramic matrix composite
- Machined slots
- Round, square, and odd-shaped thru-holes and cavities